Bet of the Day
TODAY’S TENNIS BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 4PM
Our Tennis Tips are back on the website with the US Open kicking off the week it should be a great tournament with plenty of surprises.
We have also brought back our highly successful Tennis Double-Up Acca on BetBull to coincide with the tips returning to the website.
Matteo Berrettini v Richard Gasquet – Gasquet to win
- Gasquet has win 80% of his hard court games this season including most recently reaching the semi-final in Cincinnati.
- Berrettini has a losing hard court record this season (6 win and 7 losses) and lost in the first round in Cincinnati.
Jan-Lennard Struff v Casper Ruud – Struff to win
- Struff as been playing well on the hard court circuit with a winning record of 10 wins and 9 losses. He played well in Cincinnati, getting knocked out by the eventual winner, Medvedev.
- Struff reacjed the 3rd round last year.
- Casper Rudd is a much better clay court player than hard court player and his best at US Open so far is a 1st round loss.
Astra Sharma v Magda Linette – Linette to win
- Linette has been flying on hard courts winning 19 of 29 including winning the tournament in New York last week dropping just 2 sets in the process.
- Sharma on the other hand has struggled, qualifying for just 1 of the last 3 hard court tournaments and even then she lost in the 1st round.
- Sharma has never played in the US Open before.
The treble pays 11/4 today with Bet365 which looks a a good price based on the stats.