Bet of the Day
TODAY’S TENNIS BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 4PM
Our Tennis Tips returned yesterday with a Double-Up acca win which we hope to repeat today along with our Bet of the Day winning.
The Double-Up Acca has always proved profitable on both Tennis and Football and with both winning last night it is a great way to get involved and follow our bets.
Alison Vann Uytvanck v Qiang Wang – Wang to win
- Wang is ranked 50 places higher than Uytvanck in the WTA Rankings.
- Wang has won 13/20 on hard courts as opposed to Van Uytvanck’s losing record of 3 wins in 9 matches.
- Wang is playing very well, getting to the semi-final in New York last week where today’s opponent was knocked out in the 1st round.
Ekaterina Alexandrova v Shuai Zhang – Alexandrova to win
- Alexandrova currently has a winning record on hard court winning 11 and losing just 8. This is in contrast to Zhang who has won only 8 of 20 hard court matches.
- These two played just 3 weeks ago in Toronto with Alexandrova winning in straight sets.
- Alexandrova has been playing very well in her latest hard court tournaments and it took players of Simona Halep and Serena Williams to knock her out.
Ons Jabeur v Aliaksandra Sasnovich – Sasnovich to win
- Sasnovich has a winning record on hard courts winning 14 matches already this year.
- Jabeur has a sign record of just 8 wins in 18 matches
- Jabeur was knocked out in the first round of last years US Open whereas Sasnovich made it to Round 3 losing to the eventual winner.
The treble pays just over 9/4 today with Bet365 which looks a a good price based on the stats.