NFL Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY STARTS AT 6PM
The business end of the regular season is upon us and things get serious after Thanksgiving. We hope we can use all the stats on offer to land another NFL Bet of the Day.
Green Bay Packers @ New York Giants – Packers to win
- Won 8 out of 11 games – The Packers have won 8 of their last 11 games and Aaron Rodgers should have a decent day against one of the worst defences in the league.
- Lost 7 in-a-row – The Giants have lost 7 games in-a-row and struggle on offence with Saquon Barkley not looking himself and plenty of injuries as well.
Cleveland Browns @ Pittsburgh Steelers – Browns to win
- Won 21-7 3 weeks ago – Cleveland beat Pittsburgh 21-7 in a heated game 3 weeks ago and the talented offence should be too much for the Steelers.
- Averaged just 13 points per game – In their last 3 games Pittsburgh have averaged just 13 points per game and the new quarterback is unlikely to change that.
Oakland Raiders @ Kansas City Chiefs – Over 46 points
- Over the total in 13 of 19 – The Chiefs and their high scoring offence will be sure to put up points against an Oakland side that conceded 34 vid the Jets last week.
- KC Defence ranked under average – The Kansas City defence is in the bottom half of the league in most stats and 30th in Rush yards against so expect Josh Jacobs to have a big game.