NFL Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY STARTS AT 6PM
The games seem to be getting better and better as the NFL Regular season reaches its conclusion. We have taken advantage of some of the different points spreads (handicaps) available by Bet365 in our NFL Bet of the Day.
Indianapolis Colts @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Buccaneers to win
- Lost 4 of last 5 games – The Colts have lost 4 of their last 5 games including losing last weekend by 2 scores to the Titans.
- Won 3 of the last 4 games – Tampa Bay look much better of late and even with the inevitable INTs Winston and the Buccs are still putting up plenty of points.
San Francisco 49ers @ New Orleans Saints – 49ers to win +7
- Not been tested – The Saints haven’t played a winning record since early in the season and only just beat the struggling Panthers two weeks ago.
- 2 losses in close games – The 10-2 49ers lost two games against the Seahawks and the Ravens by just 3pts so with the 7pts you can get on the spread in this you have to favour San Francisco.
Kansas City Chiefs @ New England Patriots – Chiefs to win +7
- Struggling for points – New England have had to rely on their defence all season but they have had to play better sides of late and average under 20 points per game in their last 4.
- Scoring 29 points per game – The Chiefs explosive offence scored 40 against the Raiders last week and will be hard to stop going into Foxborough on Sunday night.