NFL Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY STARTS AT 6PM
Love that we have NFL games both days this weekend and we have a decent treble to kick-off the NFL Christmas period.
I have changed the spreads and totals a bit to give us a better chance of winning as Bet365 lets you have a wide variety of options.
Houston Texans @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Buccs to win +7
- Won 5 of last 6 games – Tampa Bay have won 5 of their last 6 NFL games and have scored 30+ points in 4 of those.
- Only won over by 7 or more twice – Houston have only won by 7 or more points twice this season and those were both against teams the Buccaneers have also beaten recently.
Buffalo Bills @ New England Patriots – Patriots to win
- Won 19/20 at home – New England have only lost 1 game in their last 20 at Gillette and even that loss they had a chance to tie the game late on.
- No win in 6 vs Patriots – The Bill are a really well organised side and keep games tight but haven’t been New England in their last 6 meetings.
LA Rams @ San Francisco 49ers – Over 40 points
- Last 4 games averaging 49 points – The Rams last 4 games have featured 197 points and in their last game at the Cowboys they gave up 44 points alone.
- 57 points per game in last 8 -The 49er defence started so well holding the Rams to 7 in October however it has been decimated by injuries and the scores have shot up including a 48-46 games vs the Saints 2 weeks ago.