NFL Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY STARTS AT 6PM
An easy win on Saturday night for our NFL Bet of the Day and we are back with another string fancy, as you can see the stats are solid.
Once again I have changed the spread in the Miami game as it gives us a better chance to win.
Cincinnati Bengals @ Miami Dolphins – Dolphins to win +5
- Lost 15 of the last 16 games – It is surprising to see the Bengals favourite for this especially on the road. They don’t have a good record against Miami either covering the spread 4 times in 13 games.
- Covered the spread 7 times in 10 games – Miami may have one of the worst rosters in the league however they are well coached and are playing hard covering the spread 7 times in their last 10 and they have landed me plenty of bets with the higher spreads available.
New Orleans Saints @ Tennessee Titans – Saints to win
- Won 8 of their last 10 games – The Saints have only lost 2 in their last 10 games and looked a class above on Monday night vs the Colts.
- Derrick Henry likely not to play – Henry was downgraded to doubtful to Sunday’s game and reports say he won’t play with the hamstring injury this week. He has accounted for around 40% of the Titans touchdowns and will be a huge loss.
Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks – Seahawks to win
- Won 11 of 14 games – Seattle are Super Bowl contenders for sure with 11 wins already this season and have always been great at home.
- Lost 9 of 12 road games – Arizona are a poor road team with just 3 wins in 12 road games and have only 1 win against Seattle in 5 games.