NFL Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY STARTS AT 6PM
The final weekend of the regular season and with plenty left to be decided in the playoffs we have tried to focus mainly on those games plus added the Buccs as Winston is playing for his starting role at quarterback.
Once again I have changed the spread using the choice Bet365 allows to make the spreads more favourable for us.
Atlanta Falcons @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Buccaneers +4pts
- Not covered the spread in 6/9 – The Falcons have been a bit better later but have only covered the spread 3 times in 9 games.
- Won 5 of the last 7 games – Despite QB Winston throwing interceptions for fun he has still managed to outscore 5 of their last 7 opponents.
Green Bay Packers @ Detroit Lions – Packers -7pts
- Covered the spread in 10/15 – Green Bay have covered the spread in 10 of 15 games this season and we have nudged it down a bit as well.
- Lost 8 in-a-row – The Lions have lost their last 8 games and covered the spread once in 10.
LA Chargers @ Kansas City Chiefs – Chiefs -5pts
- Covered the spread in 5 straight – The Chiefs have covered the spread in 5 straight and have won 12 of their last 17 games.
- Covered the spread just once in 6 – The Chargers struggle vs Kansas City anyway winning just 1 in 10 but they have also been struggling to cover the spread of late.
Washington Redskins @ Dallas Cowboys – Cowboys -7pts
- 8-1 against the spread vs NFC East – Dallas have covered the spread in 8 of the last 9 games against divisional opponents.
- Lost 12/15 games – The Redskins have lost 12 of their last 15 games and are without their starting QB this week.