National League Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 7.45PM
With a full fixture list of National League games we thought it was the ideal opportunity to use the vast amount of stats available for a National League Bet of the Day.
You can get all get our Bet of the Day from across Europe here.
We have another Double-Up Acca tonight hoping to add to the 21 wins already this month and will break the £2 million this week to.
AFC Fylde v Wrexham – BTTS
- BTTS in 7/8 – 7 of the last 8 Fylde games have seen both teams score.
- No clean sheet in 8 – Wrexham have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 8 games and have the same both teams to score record as Fylde (7/8).
Aldershot v Yeovil – Yeovil to win or draw
- 5 wins in-a-row – Yeovil have won their last 5 straight games.
- 1 win in 5 games – Aldershot really struggle at home with just 1 win in 5 games.
Bromley v Woking – BTTS
- BTTS in 6/6 – The last 6 game for both sides have seen both teams score.
- 21 goals each – They even have the same goals record scoring 21 goals already this season.
Our National League Bet of the Day pays just she of 7/2 with Bet365 which is a fair price based on the stats.