Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 6PM
The Bet of the Day is narrowly missed out on a hat-trick yesterday but we have another cracker lined up to make it 3 wins in 4 days.
We have an early evening kick-off in France before the Champions League and EFL Cup action begin.
The Double-Up Acca has been on top form this year and August has been no exception with plenty of winners.
Montpellier v Lyon – Lyon to win DNB
- Lyon have started the season 2 from 2 winning by a combined 9 goals to nil.
- Montpellier have registered 1 win in 9 and their record against Lyon is no better (1 win in 10)
Preston v Hull – Over 2.5 Goals
- The last 5 Preston games have gone over 2.5 goals averaging 4 goals per game.
- 5 of Hull’s last 7 have also gone over 2.5 goals so this fixture should be decent watch.
Crvena Zvezda v Young Boys – BTTS
- The first leg saw plenty of goals ending 2-2.
- 5 of Crevena’s last 6 games saw both teams on the scoresheet.
The treble pays just under 7/2 again today with Bet365 which looks a a good price based on the stats.