Football Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 3PM
The first weekend of January only means one thing, FA Cup 3rd round weekend. As you know we don’t usually like bets on the cup due to the inconsistent stats so as always will be limited bets in those games.
Yeovil v Solihill Moors – Over 2.5 Goals
- 25 goals in 5 games – There have been 25 goals in the last 5 Yeovil games (5 goals per on average).
- 2.96 goals per game – Solihull Moors’ 27 games this season average 2.96 goals per game.
Wolves v Man Utd – BTTS
- BTTS in last 8/9 games – 8 of the last 9 games between the sides have seen both teams score including when Wolves knocked United out of the FA Cup last season (2-1).
- BTTS in 4/5 games – Both teams to score has landed in 4 of the last 5 Wolves games.
Espanyol v Barcelona – Barcelona to win
- Lost 7/9 home games – Bottom of the league Espanyol have lost 7 of their 9 home games this season scoring just 7 goals.
- Won 8/10 away games – Top of the league Barcelona are unbeaten in 11 games winning 8 of their last 10 away games.