Football Double-Up Acca
TODAY’S FIRST BET STARTS AT 7.45PM TUESDAY
After the weekend of cup action that always proves difficult from a betting perspective we have the semi finals of the league cup. We should get much stronger line-ups for these game bar the odd goalkeeper change.
We have one acca for each game but they can also be doubled which pays 110/1!
The bet builder acca lets you choose multiple events for each game and you have a lot flexibility when choosing you bet.
If one of the players mentioned isn’t starting check back for a replacement once team news is announced.
MAN UTD V MAN CITY – TUESDAY 7.45PM
- BTTS in last 4/5 games – 4 of the last 5 games between the sides has seen both teams score.
- 3+ goals in 9/10 games – There have been at least 3 goals in 9 of the last 10 City games.
5 OR MORE MAN CITY CORNERS
- 16 corners last month – City had 16 corners against United last month in the 2-1 defeat.
- 8 corners per game – Man City average 8 corners per game this season.
- Average 2 cards each – Both sides average 2 cards each in games this season.
- 5 yellows in December – Their were 5 yellow cards in the game last month (3 for City and 2 for United).
- Booked in 2/3 games – Luke Shaw has played in the last 3 games vs Man City getting booked twice.
LEICESTER V ASTON VILLA – WEDNESDAY 7.45PM
- Won 8/10 at home – Leicester have won 8 of their last 10 home games this season.
- Won 4-1 in December – When Villa hosted Leicester in the league in December, Leicester ran out 4-1 winners.
- Over 2.5 goals in 5/6 games – 5 of the last 6 games for both sides have had 3 or more goals.
- 3+ goals in 7/9 games – Over 2.5 goals has landed in 7 of the last 9 head-to-head games between these two.
- 6 cards in December – Villa received 6 yellow cards in the game in December.
- At least 2 cards per game – This season Aston Villa get at least 2 cards per game.
- 5 corners per game – Villa average 5 corners per game this season and that is exactly how many they got against Leicester in December.
- Booked 5 times this season – Grealish has been booked 5 times this season which included in the game in December.