Football Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 12.30PM
After a week of cup action we can’t wait for some league action and plenty of stats to create of our weekend bets!
We have 2 other bets on Saturday as well –
Brentford v QPR – Brentford to win
- Won 6 in-a-row – Brentford have won all of their last 6 home games by a combined 15-2.
- Lost 4/6 games – QPR have lost 4 of their last 6 away games conceding 10 in this losses.
- Reverse fixture was 3-1 – When the sides met at QPR in October Brentford won 3-1.
Coventry v MK Dons – Coventry to win
- Won 8/12 home games – Coventry have win 8 of their 12 home games this season losing just once.
- Lost 8 of 11 away games – MK Dons have lost 8 of their 11 away games with just 1 win this season.
Tottenham v Liverpool – Liverpool to win
- Won 6 in-a-row – Liverpool have won their last 6 games and haven’t conceded in their last 5.
- 1 win in 5 games – Spurs are struggling under Mourinho with no clean sheet in 7 and now Harry Kane is out until April.