England v Italy Bet Builder Acca and Stat Sheet
8PM KICK-OFF, LIVE ON BBC & ITV
After 55 years it is the game England have been waiting for as they host Italy at Wembley in the Euro 2020 final. They have been the best two teams at the Tournament so it should be a great final on Sunday night.
England are in their first final in 55 years and look up there with the best squad we have had in that period. The talent plus a very team orientated environment set by Gareth Southgate seems to be the key to the success so far. They have conceded just 1 goal all tournament and that was to a great free-kick in the semi-final. They face their toughest opposition yet but are more than capable of winning it.
Italy impressed from the first game of Euro 2020 but haven’t looked their best against Austria and Spain in the knockout stages with those games finely balanced. They did however beat Belgium fairly easily so we know they are capable of beating anyone.
I think the result of the game is a coin toss and the bookies have priced it up similarly. The swaying factors in this for me is home advantage and that Italy have shown a few cracks in the knockout stages which suggest it is and ideal opportunity for England to go all the way on Sunday.
England v Italy Stat Sheet
For most live games we will provide a Stat Sheet with all the major stats for the game including team form, Goals, Scorers, Shots and cards. These can all be used in Bet365’s Bet Builder market to create an acca for the game and to provide some enjoyment to in these big games.
The stats are all from the tournament to keep them as up-to-date as possible.
We will also provide our acca which has been picked using the stats on offer and we thought it would be helpful to show the stats in an easy to read format.
England v Italy Bet Builder Acca
- England have only conceded 1 goal and that was a decent free-kick.
- The Italians have played two lots of extra-time already compared to just once for England and fatigue could be a factor.
- Italy have started to concede now they are facing better opponents.
- All but 1 of Italy’s game has seen 2 or more goals (average is 2.5 goals per game).
- There have been 9 goals in the last 3 England games (3 per game on average).
- England are averaging at least 4 corners per game.
- He ranks 2nd in shots per game and has one of the highest shots on target conversion.
- Insigne is averaging at least 1 shot on target per game.
- He averages the most fouls per game on either team.
- Di Lorenzo was lucky not to be booked against Spain.
- He commits and average numbers of fouls but off the ball he does a lot more and you can see why he is favourite to be carded.
England v Italy Bet Builder Acca
England to lift the trophy
Over 1.5 Goals
4 or more England corners
Lorenzo Insigne to have a shot on target
Di Lorenzo to be booked
Marco Veratti to be booked
Pays 70/1 with Bet365
The value bet has done well throughout the tournament and we have 3 for the final including our only correct score bet of Euro 2020.
- Normal time in each sides semi-final finished 1-1.
- Both of the last two meetings between the sides finished 1-1.
- He has scored 2 in his last 3 games.
- Chiesa averages 2.3 shots per game and usually shoots on site.
- He has 3 assists in his last 3 games.
- Shaw will be a big threat going up against Di Lorenzo.
*Assist bets can’t be added to the bet slip via our site but can be bet on bet365’s site.