Premier League Accumulator
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 2PM
We couldn’t quite make it back-to-back accas to start the season yesterday only just falling short. We have 3 decent games on Sunday to land a nice Premier League Treble. The late game should be game of the day with Arsenal v Chelsea rarely falling to deliver goals and good game.
Sunday’s Treble has both goals and match results and pays a juicy 17/2!
The Bet Builder accas as well within a week or two, once we know how each team is going to setup this. season
- Man Utd beat Southampton in both fixtures last season scoring 12 goals.
- Both teams had over 2.5 goals in there first games of the season.
- 5 of the last 6 H2H games have seen 3 or more goals.
- Tottenham impressed against City winning 1-0 in their first game of the season.
- Wolves took just 1 point from their games vs Spurs last season.
- Exlcluding their Europa game (reserve team) Spurs are unbeaten in 7.
- Chelsea beat Arsenal 2-1 in pre-season (close to first team line-ups).
- Arsenal have lost 4 of their last 5 games and lose 2-0 to Brentford on the opening day of the season.
- Chelsea have won 5 of their last 6 games.
- 6 of the last 7 fixtures between the sides have had 3 or more goals.