Premier League Accumulator
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY KICKS-OFF AT 2PM
West Ham cost us the acca yesterday as they couldn’t hold their lead against Crystal Palace. We have 3 games Sunday to form a decent treble and it looks solid based on the stats.
Sunday’s Acca is all results based rather than goals and 8/1 looks a good price.
The Bet Builder accas as well within a week or two, once we know how each team is going to setup this. season
- Leeds beat Burnley in both games last season (4-0 and 1-0).
- Burnley struggle for goals with just 1 goal in their last 5 Premier Leagues (lost them all).
- Tottenham have won both of their games so far 1-0 (includes shutting out Man City).
- Watford were brushed aside by Brighton 2-0 in their only away game so far.
- Man Utd beat Wolves in both games last season (2-1 and 1-0).
- Wolves are yet to score in the league so far vs Man Utd who have scored 6 already.