NFL Bet of the Day
TODAY’S BET OF THE DAY STARTS AT 6PM
I can’t believe it is week 9 of the season already and there are some very good games this week, the best one looks to be the late game in the UK, Saints vs Tampa Bay.
I have kept it simple today with a Treble but have gone for a player to score 2 touchdowns or more as the stats are in his favour.
8/1 looks a really big price for this treble and the stats make it look rock solid.
- Seattle have won 6 of their last 7 games.
- The Bills have only scored 20+ once in their last 3 so are likely to struggle to keep up.
- Baltimore have won all of their last 9 road games and won 17 of their last 20 overall.
- The Colts haven’t played many good teams this year and lost to the Browns who aren’t as good as the Ravens.
- He scored 3 vs the Packers last week and has averaged 2 touchdowns a game over the last 3.